Posted March 05, 2015 Adam Broadbent
Less than 3 weeks to go until the British Finance & Investment Students Conference on 21 March in London!
All registered students will be guaranteed an interview (private or on stage) with one of the senior finance professionals on the day. Gansham Halai, the head of Graduate Training, will be attending to represent Met Traders. We will be offering places on our graduate training course with ultimately the potential to become live traders in 8 weeks.
There are very few places left so if you want to participate and come along to meet the team from Met Traders as well as some very other exciting companies in this space, make sure you sign up today!
You can sign up on bfisconferences.com (They offer 2 types of tickets – including & excluding interview. All tickets include career advice, interview training, presentations and a meet & greet with senior finance professionals).
If you have any questions feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the confirmed internship/full-time & mentoring opportunities we have secured for the students attending:
- Gansham Halai, Head of Trading Development, MET Traders (up to 8 full-time positions!)
- Louis Gargour, CIO & Managing Partner, LNG Capital (Internship)
- Ashwani Mathur, Founder, Deydun Markets (Internship)
- Jon Vollemaere, CEO, R5FX (Internship)
- Paul Chappell, Managing Director, C-View Limited (Internship)
- Arjun Hassard, Managing Director, Myriada (Internship)
- Paul Steers, Managing Partner, Sanctuary Global Advisors (Direct & indirect internships)
- Lex van Dam, Lex van Dam Trading Academy (Internship) (Creator of BBC Million Dollar Traders)
- Virginie O’Shea, Senior Analyst, Aite Group (Internship)
- Portfolio Manager, Millennium Capital Partners (Mentoring)